Finally back in Canada, i still keep beautiful memories from my trip in Ecuador. I will continue to publish some photos from this beautiful country, and sharing with you my new life here in Alberta, Canada.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Cabs in Quito

Hola! Today, I want to talk with you about the cab here in Ecuador. It can be dangerous to take it because there is many that are not "official "cab, and they can ask you for more money, or even, they can kidnap you! 
You can see on the picture below the important characteristics that own an official cab. 
In the capital of Quito, there are 8 778 of legal unities, more than 2000 of commercial taxis, 
and 5000 which are illegals.  When you take a cab, make sure it has the charasteristics showing below:




And you, how was your experience taking a cab in Quito? 

Let me know ! 

1 comment: