Finally back in Canada, i still keep beautiful memories from my trip in Ecuador. I will continue to publish some photos from this beautiful country, and sharing with you my new life here in Alberta, Canada.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Day for rest!

Hi everybody!
Today is a hard day for me ... it's been 2 days that
i am sick, there is a virus in the city;  somach ache
and everything that goes with it! I try to follow the
advises of my mother-in-law; dring a loooot of
water, a loooot of water with camomille and anis,
no milk, no tomato .... i think i begin to get better today.
I will go outside with my fiance, hoping everything
will be fine :) . I will write soon about interesting
things on Ecuador, let me know if you have any
questions, comments.

Soon, i will talk to you about sugar cane, and how they make sorbet ...  Very interesting!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you will get better, I want to know more about the life there, it is really interesting to read how the country has changed since long time ago. I can read the truth no just the nice and beautiful things about the place. Good luck Royal forest.

    ReplyDelete