Finally back in Canada, i still keep beautiful memories from my trip in Ecuador. I will continue to publish some photos from this beautiful country, and sharing with you my new life here in Alberta, Canada.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

The country in the mountains ...

Quito city, capital of Ecuador

This Country has so beautiful landscapes due to all the mountains who is part it. 
Guapulo, located in the north center of Quito.
At my back, we can see the valley of Cumbaya and the Church of Guapulo. 
The elevation of the city's central square (Plaza de la Independencia, or Plaza Grande) is 2,800 metres
(9 200 ft), making Quito the second-highest administrative capital city in the world (after La Paz, Bolivia), and the highest legal capital.
Due to the high altitude of the country, we can feel some effects, like be dizzy, difficulty to breath... in my case, i felt it the first weeks but now i am ok. 

No comments:

Post a Comment