Finally back in Canada, i still keep beautiful memories from my trip in Ecuador. I will continue to publish some photos from this beautiful country, and sharing with you my new life here in Alberta, Canada.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sharped glasses!

What surprised me the most when i came here the first time, is that all the houses are barricaded behind metal bar, as prisons! All the doors, the windows, the walls, even the stores on the street are barricaded behind metal bar to protect themselves against thieves. There are wall that border each field house, and on top of these walls, to keep thieves away, there are sharped glasses!  In Canada, you would never see that! 
 I know the quality of the picture is not really nice, but you can see the sharped glasses on top of the wall!




All the houses are protected by these big doors in metal 


While i'm here, i want just to tell you to don't hesitate to write comments on my blogs! let me know if you have questions, or any kind of comments! Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment