Finally back in Canada, i still keep beautiful memories from my trip in Ecuador. I will continue to publish some photos from this beautiful country, and sharing with you my new life here in Alberta, Canada.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

A question for my readers! About traveling

Picture i took from the plane ... beautiful 

Do you like to travel? 

  • If yes, why, and where have you been? 
  • If no, why? 

According to me, traveling, it's living. I always had the desire to know and to discover other countries, other lifestyle, other people. This is the complete opposite for my parents; they like to stay at home, to be in their "world" and to stay in it, even if there is so much to discover outside. But i respect their way of thinking. 
And what about you my readers? Let me a comment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment